The Brooks Region is conveniently located in the centre of Southern Alberta with great access to all the major urban centres in Alberta. Located on the Trans Canada Highway (Hwy #1) and Highway #36. Brooks Region offers easy access to both North/South and East/West Alberta.
- Medicine Hat, AB – 107km/67 miles
- Lethbridge, AB – 153km/96 miles
- Calgary, AB – 187km/117 miles
- Edmonton, AB – 472km/294 miles
- Saskatoon, SK – 489km/306 miles
- Regina, SK – 569km/354 miles
- Vancouver, BC – 1147km/717 miles
You get an incredible feeling of awe when viewing the Brooks Region from a Birds Eye view. There are no commercial airlines that fly into the Brooks Region, however it is a very viable option for private plane operators, with options at the Brooks Airport or on Lake Newell.
If you enjoy boating, swimming, fishing, sailing or bird watching there is a place for you here. We also boast a wide variety of historic and educational sites and a multitude of recreational attractions and events.Find an activity