Start your morning out on Lake Newell with the crisp winter air on your face as you prepare for a full-day of ice fishing with a professional Trebled Life guide. Try your hand at catching Perch, Whitefish, or even a trophy-size Walleye or Pike in the comfort of a warm and cozy ice shack.
Your Heritage Inn & Suites Getting Jiggy Ice Fishing Package for 2 Adults includes,
- A two-night stay in a spacious Elite Junior Suite complete with a living area, one queen bed, and one king bed in a separate bedroom
- In-room welcome drinks
- Daily continental bagged breakfast
- Guided ice-fishing experience with Trebled Life (full day is approximately 8 hours)
- Packed lunches to take fishing
- A $25 gas card
- 10% food and beverage discount for dine-in or takeaway orders at Seasons Cafe & Eatery or Heritage Lounge
Trebled Life has got you covered, they will supply all the bait, rods, and lures for you and the Heritage Inn will gear you up with a full lunch to eat out on the ice. Let fishing be your next Southern Alberta winter adventure!
Package Price for 2 Adults – $625* + applicable taxes and fees
To book call the hotel at 403.362.8688 or toll free at 1-888-888-4374
Package Restrictions & Cancellation Policy:
- *Package rate is based on 2 adults (Ages 18 or older) for a two night consecutive stay, applicable fees and taxes are not included in the price.
- Package reservations must be made minimum 48-hours prior to arrival. Valid credit card required at time of booking to hold the reservation.
- Package reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival. Late cancellations will result in a charge of one (1) package plus applicable fees and taxes to your credit card.
- Gas card and hotel food and beverage discount vouchers are all available for pick-up at check-in.
- Transportation to and from the hotel to Lake Newell is not included. Lake Newell is approximately a 20-minute drive outside of the City of Brooks.
- Masks will be required to be worn during the guided fishing experience with Trebled Life.